An app workflow-enhancing drug that's pretty neat because of the way it is.
- Extremely minimal conventional overhead
- Webpack built-in, with the ability to override it with your own config
- Hot Module Reloading
- Easily create single page apps or shareable libraries
- Offline support
- ES2015+ language support
- TypeScript support
- Build step for creating a production-ready build
- Much more!
You can see all issues with the "Planned Feature" label here.
- Node >= 6.0
$ npm install --save --no-optional neato
COPYRIGHT © 2016 Sean-Patrick Ortencio Clayton
BSD ISC License
Permission to use, copy, modify, and/or distribute this software for any purpose with or without fee is hereby granted, provided that the above copyright notice and this permission notice appear in all copies.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND THE AUTHOR DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THIS SOFTWARE INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
- Heavily influenced by and originally forked from Sagui